One of the most convenient — and fun — ways to take cannabidiol (CBD) is through CBD gummies. They’re easy to dose (no measuring or droppers necessary), portable, discreet, and tasty, making them a good choice for people looking to try CBD for the first time.They may be helpful for various purposes, like quelling anxiety and helping with insomnia.It’s important to know that not every gummy is created equal, however.Since there are currently no over-the-counter (OTC) CBD products approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), it’s important to do your research and make sure you’re buying a quality product.
All of the products listed here are lab-tested, made from U.S.-grown help, and have less than 0.3 percent tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
We chose these products based on criteria we think are good indicators of safety, quality, and transparency. Each product in this article:
- is made by a company that provides proof of third-party testing by an ISO 17025-compliant lab
- is made with U.S.-grown hemp
- contains no more than 0.3 percent THC, according to the certificate of analysis (COA)
- passes tests for pesticides, heavy metals, and molds, according to the COA
As a part of our selection process, we also considered:
- the company’s certifications and manufacturing processes
- product potency
- overall ingredients
- indicators of user trust and brand reputation, such as:
- customer reviews
- whether the company has been subject to an FDA warning
- whether the company makes any unsupported health claims
Where available, we’ve included special discount codes for our readers.
- $ = under $50
- $$ = $50–$75
- $$$ = over $75
To get a full picture of the price of a product, it’s important to read labels for serving sizes, amounts, strengths, and other ingredients.
Brands of CBD gummies selected:
- Fab CBD
- Sunday Scaries
- Charlotte’s Web
- Pure Relief
- Joy Organics
- Green Gorilla
- Hawaiian Choice
- Lord Jones